Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hawaii!!

March 3-11 we were able to go to Hawaii and take some of my family with us. Hunter and Kelli and their Kids along with my parents and Keri. We had a great time. We love being together and enjoying each other. It was a great trip. Believe it or not there was not one fight with anyone. I thought for sure there might be one or two but I was wrong. We all had a wonderful time. We just wish Jordan could have been there with us.

My cute family minus one!!


Aunt Keri is the greatest aunt. She loves being with the kids. They have her a little brain washed. She would do what ever they asked her to do.


The Lewis family. Hunter, Kelli, Jackson, Watts and Tyler. I wanted to take another picture because Watts was not looking at me. Kelli said she was just grateful he was in the picture.


My dad and mom. We love being around them. Grandma makes us laugh, I don't know if she tries to be funny but she is. Two days before we left for Hawaii my dad slipped in the garage and tore his A.C.L. and his meniscus. I took a wheel chair all they way to Hawaii so he could ride in it if he needed it. He was stubborn!! Their was NO way he would get in the chair. Instead he walked around Hawaii with a brace on his knee in pain and yet he never complained once. He is my hero!!


The girls are crazy. I don't know what I would do with out them. They make me laugh and the keep me young.







I have been so blessed to have wonderful parents. Kelli and Keri are my rock. I am so lucky to call these wonderful people my family.


My lover and best friend!!


I was the lucky one who got to ride in the taxi with all the kids. I don't no how that happened.


It rained more than one day. We invested in an umbrella.

The boys and Rylee having fun with Brad.
Everyone could not get enough of him.










Sadie and Rylee love having their picture taken. I have not decided who likes it more Sadie or Rylee. I am not sure were they got that from. Maybe Brad.



Teysia, Sadie and Rylee what cute sisters. They love being together.

Watts and Jackson love their dad!

What a good dad to carry them both when they are tired of walking!!


Teysia loves her grandma. Teysia was named after my mom's mom. They have a special connection.






The grand kids love being with both Grandpa and Grandma.
Everyone is Grandpa's Buddy! Jordan started that.








Battle ship Missiouri!!
Taking a tour of the battle ship. Watts and Jackson could not believe how big it was.














Brad looking out over the deck of the battle ship.
I am trying to get out of the battleship.

The girls want bunk beds like these for home!





On the battle ship. I could never live on a battleship out at sea for months at a time.

Look how cute they all are?
Standing by a Torpedo!

At Pearl Harbor on the Memorial

Our Beautiful Flag! I love this picture so much!!


Pearl Harbor!!












What Cute sexy men!!

Grandpa leading the pack.




What an Awesome experience for all of us!


Waiting for the bus to take us to Hanauma Bay. Yes it was freezing, and raining in Hawaii.


We all felt a little sorry for ourselves. We were pouting a little.

Hanauma Bay!!













Keri and Teysia Snorkeling. This was Teysia first experience doing this. She did not know if she would like it. She enjoyed herself.

I would only sit on the beach. Rylee was so daring she snorkling loved. I wasn't sure what she would do. She proved me wrong.


















What a sexy snorkel instructor. I would take from him. Sadie and Tyler also loved the experience. All the kids had a great time.











Swimming in the Pool. The kids could not get enough of the water. You would have thought they were all fish.

Swimming in the Ocean. Of course I am not out their. Yes I am afraid of the water. All I put in the water is my toes. That is good enough for me.

My cute family enjoying the beach.

We sure wish that Jordan could have been there with us. That would have made a great vacation a perfect vacation!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Kim, how fun for you guys! Seriously what I would give to go to Hawaii, your kids are lucky to be there with all your fam. What a great experience. Love all the pics, you guys are so dang cute!

Keri said...

So cute Kimmie...love you!

Ryan, Candace, Jack and Macie said...

I am so jealous!!! Maybe when Jordan gets home it will be time for another Hawaii trip! We can't wait to see you guys next week.